Sunday, September 22, 2013

EDLD 5364 Week 4 Post Conference Reflection

So I attended to web conference on 9-22-13 at 6:00 PM. I was having difficulty hearing Dr. A. I think it was on my end because everyone else could hear her. I did however read all the posts that were stated. Nikki Looper posted this for the coming week: Week 5 is a lot of reflection: Discussion is a quote with reflection and citation and two comments both with citation.  Part 1 is a 2 paragraph reflection w 3 citations over the new learning for Week 5.   Part 2 is a 6 paragraph TEAM reflection over our group UDL and activities.  Part 3 is a 200-250 word reflection w 3 citations over writing a UDL and eBook. This really helped to sum up week 5. Even though I couldn't hear I still walked away with valuable information. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment